Customer Service / Support
2Ship is expanding our Customer Service team and we’re looking for some great new talent to join our ever-growing team. 2Ship Solutions develops shipping and e-commerce software that help our customers increase productivity, save time, and reduce human error. Our clients range from large corporations to small businesses. Our knowledge, experience and insight give us the ability to offer all our clients solutions to meet the demands of their businesses.
Customer Service – we’re looking for a dynamic, personable candidate who has a strong background in logistics to help provide customer-focused day-to-day support to our growing customer base.
• Provide exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and conflict resolution, including but not limited to platform issues, online trainings, carrier account and rate management, and customer onboarding
• Maintain and update the knowledge base for all customers
• Provide customer service via telephone, live chat, and email
• Update and manage our CRM to ensure all customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Work with our development team to escalate and resolve platform issues
• Well spoken English is required, French is a bonus
• Must be detail oriented and very customer focused
• Flexible and energetic, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must have a sense of urgency to resolve and investigate issues
• Have a small flair for sales to assist appropriate upselling
• Bilingual in English and French is required
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Intermediate MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge/skills
• Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience within the Logistics/Transportation industry
• Experience working with small package couriers or trucking carriers (preferably Purolator, DHL, Fedex or UPS) is an asset
• Experience working with shipping software is an asset
• Post-secondary education is required
• Knowledge of CRM
• Ecommerce experience is a preferable